Run your own pizza shop! Quickly cook pizza & calculate change using toppings & money tiles. Invest your profits to upgrade your shop as you bake your way to becoming “the big cheese”.
Osmo Pizza Company includes fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad or Fire Tablet, bringing a child’s game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). The Osmo Base and iPad/Fire Tablet not included, required for game play. With this game you make pizza for customers, collect payment & make change (dollars/coins), & learn the profitability of your business. Additional game concepts include: Addition, Subtraction, Fractions, mental math, design and communication skills (Pizza Co.) Take the opportunity to interact with real-world (business) math, money, addition, subtraction, fractions, fast paced mental math, run & grow a business, social interaction, listening, critical thinking, oberservation, creative problem solving & basic business concepts. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life move. Geared towards children & love of learning.
Osmo Pizza company is for ages 5-12+. The game is designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
Compatible with all iPads except Generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9. Compatible Fire Tablets: 7th Generation Fire 7, 7th Generation Fire HD 8, 7th Generation Fire HD10, 8th Generation Fire HD 8, 9th Generation Fire 7, 9th Generation Fire HD 10. Currently not compatible with the new Fire HD8 launched May 2020.
Learning through Osmo Pizza Company
- Cooking up math & money skills!
- Children learn through play. Combining tangible pieces with fun characters sparks their imagination and drive to learn.
- Train addition, subtraction & fraction skills all the way to fast paced mental math. Osmo Pizza Co. automatically adjusts to your child’s ability.
- Decipher how customers like their pizza from the facial and body language they make as you lay down toppings. Get it wrong and you’ll receive a grumpy review, but get it right and they’ll be ecstatic!
- Give kids a taste for how to run and grow a business. Save up your profits, so you can invest in upgrading your shop and become the pizza making legend!