The InO-Bot has been specially designed to be used with the popular Scratch programming language. Input-Output-Bot (InO-Bot for short) has been specially designed to be used with the popular Scratch programming language. Children can design and create fun and challenging activities whilst developing their programming and debugging skills. InO-Bot, has a wide range of inputs and outputs to program in order to challenge children to build sophisticated and clever programs, once written, they can then see the program be performed right in front of them.
InO-Bot connects via a Bluetooth connection to a PC and has a two-way communication so children can see the outputs respond in real time.
Sturdy construction and see through design are key aspects that make InO-Bot an excellent choice to advance your students robotics and coding skills.
USE CODE EDGEucating-5V4F4 for FREE SHIPPING!
INO-BOT PURCHASE OPTIONS:
INO-BOT ACCESSORIES to enhance the learning experience:
Robot Sports Camera
The WiFi enabled Robot Sports Camera offers a modern, simple and fun way to capture images. Clear and easy to use buttons make it ideal for teachers and students alike.
• Ultra HD 4K video output / 1080p
• Still camera, video recorder and playback
• Photo capabilities: stills, burst mode and time-lapse photography
• Waterproof down to 30m / ~100 ft (with included waterproof housing)
• Super wide angle lens: 140 degree view
• 2″ LCD display
• Input / Output: Micro USB / HDMI
• Compatible with Terrapin robots Tuff-Bot, Pro-Bot, and InO-Bot
• WiFi enabled for connecting to tablets and mobile devices as a viewfinder and remote control
Review the Tips for Ordering page before placing an order.
FREE SHIPPING WITH CODE: EDGEucating-5V4F4