Upgraded version of the Bee Bot robot
Blue-Bot, Bluetooth enabled programmable robot
Blue-Bot is a Bluetooth enabled programmable robot
This Bluetooth enabled programmable robot is ideal for teaching control, directional language, and programming to children. It features:
- simple robot that can operate on its own or via Bluetooth controlled by an Android, iOS, Mac, or Windows device or a tactile reader.
- a sturdy, small design
- clear and bright buttons
- Blue-Bot is transparent so that kids can see all of the parts that make it work
- The ability to rename your Blue-Bot to make classroom management easier
- There are numerous features, which make writing algorithms both fun and educational.
- It is rechargeable!
- One year warranty.
- Provides an exciting way to introduce sequencing and basic coding skills
- NEW FEATURES: The robot can now interact with other Blue-Bots, record audio to playback to confirm when commands are entered, audio playback when Bee-Bot follows commands, compatible with Android, iOS, PC and Mac, rechargeable, and can be programmed to perform 45 degree turns. This is an updated version of the Bee Bot with lots of additional features to enjoy!
- Can be used with children 3 years & up – Great for early childhood!
If you had Bee Bots all of your accessories are still usable with the Blue Bot. This robot is an upgraded version of the Bee Bot but works very similar, just a few new features to make him more engaging and interactive with other Bots.
Several versions of this product are available on our site so that you can decide on the option that is best for your classroom.
SEE ALSO: 3 pack and 6 pack options